What is Cloud Hosting?
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting is in vogue for today’s businesses of size and industry. The benefits of Cloud hosting have embraced the businesses and no wonder has become the top preferred platform by the small businesses as well. With QuickBooks hosting has made direct impact on daily accounting operations and its technical features by improving the performance at both the ends. Cloud based QuickBooks has transformed accounting operations in highly secure, multi-user environment no matter which version or device you are using. You get the chance to access your company files on the go and get connected with your employees or accounting professionals. It means you can work on the accounting operations from home, office, or even when you are traveling.
Why should you use QuickBooks cloud hosting?
QuickBooks accounting software grabs a major share in the hosting world. QB hosting enables you the authority to access the company file, data & information while you are travelling as well. Hosting exempts the dilemma of database security and backups. Your entire business data is safe and auto backup copy of daily operations is prepared automatically.
Benefits of Cloud Hosted QuickBooks
- Curtailed IT Cost: QuickBooks Cloud hosting accords cost-effective solutions that helps to cut-off network and IT infrastructure costs.
- No Limitation to Devices: With QuickBooks Hosting you can access your company data with any web enabled devices with strong internet support (smart phones, Desktop, Laptop or tablet).
- High Security: QB Cloud hosing assure tight security comprising of 128-bit data encryption, fully clustered, multi-tier frame and round the clock monitoring.
- Data Back-up & Data Transfer: Your entire data is safeguarded with continuous back up recovery solutions and ensure it is secured in any kind of event loss.
- Access on the Go: You can open and work over your files any time anywhere in any part of the world and connect with your employees or accountant.
- Scalability: QuickBooks cloud hosting offers scalable solutions that allow the user to choose the right size to fit on the hosted server with add-on requirements.