In this scenario QuickBooks couldn’t load the license data properly. This error mainly instigated by a missing or damaged file.
Symptoms: Incapable to open company file in QuickBooks and fixing the installation become fail and consistently receive a secretive html file.
QuickBooks error 11118, mainly caused by damaged component or file which is crucial to run QuickBooks series. Even, there are few more reasons, such as:
- Wheneverwe use QuickBooks desktop, the license information requires to be repossessed and authenticated. This process is mainly handled by QBregistration.dat (installation file), if this file is missing or damaged, QuickBooks will not open.
- QuickBooks desktop require support of MSXML (a Microsoft component) to run. This element assists QuickBooks recover the data in the Qbregistration.dat file consenting QB to open. If this file got damaged, you can’t open files.
- Using outmoded window operating system and anti-virus programs who secluded QuickBooks filesalso create such errors.
- If you are opening certain file without saving it first, then also you may encounter such error issue. So, always save before bring QBO file.
Solution to this problem
First of all, update your window. For this you need to follow certain steps:
- You just need to click on the Window sign and choose all program.
- After that, click on window update button.
- Once window will update, you can install QuickBooks.
Still facing the same error problem then follow these steps:
- Delete the entitlement file and enter valid license number and product details once again. It will solve the error issue.
- Via installing QuickBooks Diagnostic tool can easily fix issues related to Microsoft .NET framework, MSXML and C++.
- When simple reinstall doesn’t work, you need to uninstall QuickBooks desktop and rename files and install the program once again.
If you are not able to resolve Error 3371, then you can get in touch with us. To give us a call use our QuickBooks Customer Support Number at 1800-272-4167.